Who We Are
News & Stories
Jan 26, 2023
Jan 19, 2023
November 11, 2022
November 17, 2022
November 19, 2022
University Wide Events
No Communication Compromises
Areas of Study
Changing the world
Community & Innovation
Research Experiences & Services
Your Journey Starts Here
Tools & Resources
Explore Our Campus
Dec 9, 2022
Student Financial Services
College Hall B04
GallyPay instructional video clips are located on the right side bar menu for your convenience.
Services being offered through GallyPay are as follows:
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact the Student Financial Services.
Authorized Payers (parents, guardians, sponsors) can access ebill via this login page. https://quikpayasp.com/gallaudet/studentaccounts/authorized.do You must have a username and password to login. As an authorized payer you will receive a user name once the student has added you to their account. The student must send...
1. Click on Authorize Payers 2. Click on add new and follow the instructions on how to add your parents, sponsor or anyone responsible for paying your bills. A student can add a maximum of 5 authorized payers.
1. Please Click on Make Payment 2. In the Payment Amount please enter how much you would like to pay. Then please select the Payment Method for either e-check (US checking account or savings) or credit card. Click continue and follow the instructions for account...
To view your GallyPay ebills, please login to the GallyPay system and follow these steps. 1. Click on View Accounts. 2. Click on Current Statement to view this semester charges. 3.To print a copy of any old student bill. please click on statement history.
Welcome to GallyPay, Gallaudet University's online billing and payment system.
Students can access GallyPay through their Bison account. 1. Login to Bison 2. Click on Self-Service 3. Click on Campus Finances 4. Click on Make a Payment You are now in GallyPay system. Please note the instructions on the message board and the use the...
1. Click on Payment Profiles Payment profile allows you to add and save your credit card or checking/savings account information. You do not have to enter the information every time you want to make a payment. Please click on profile when making a payment and...
1. Click on Transaction History. Receipts of all payments that were made using GallyPay are saved there.
1. Click on User Preferences User Preferences allows you to add a second email address for billing information.
Gallaudet University, chartered in 1864, is a private university for deaf and hard of hearing students.
Copyright © 2023 Gallaudet University. All rights reserved.
800 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, D.C. 20002