Areas of Study

Requesting Services

Marketing, Creative, and Photography

To request website; visual presentation; external, campaign-based filming; photography;
or social media campaign support, submit our new form. One of our account managers will contact you to follow up.

Please note that University Communications does not charge for its services, but the printing and mailing costs (including postage and delivery fees) will be reimbursed back to UC via an I.I.

Media Relations

  • Submit a News Story: Submit a news or story to Media Relations, including news tips, photos, and written stories. Please be sure to review the submission guidelines prior to submitting your story.
  • Submit a Hometown Media Request: Request a press release to be sent to a student’s hometown newspaper to highlight a variety of accomplishments,
    such as honors and scholarships, campus involvement, volunteer efforts, student research,
    and especially, graduation.
  • Request Filming Permission: Request permission to film on the campus of Gallaudet University, including for media, advertising, and commercial purposes.

Video Services

Please contact us with any requests for video production services.

Office of University Communications News Submission Form

The Office of University Communications encourages news and story submissions from the Gallaudet community, including news tips, photos, and written stories. To submit, please fill in the form below. *Note: If you need a photographer for your department event, service awards, etc., you should Request...

University Communications

Resource Type: Forms

Hometown News Release Form

Gallaudet University believes in recognizing and celebrating the achievements and accomplishments of our students, faculty, and staff. We strive to accomplish this for our students through our Hometown Media Program. Press releases are sent to students' hometown newspapers to highlight a variety of accomplishments, such...

University Communications

Resource Type: Forms

Contact Us

University Communications

Chapel Hall 102

(202) 250‐2738

(202) 651‐5505

(202) 651‐5704

9:00 am-5:00 pm
9:00 am-5:00 pm
9:00 am-5:00 pm
9:00 am-5:00 pm
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Select what best describes your relationship to Gallaudet University so we can effectively route your email.
By submitting this form, I opt in to receive select information and deaf resources from Gallaudet University via email.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.