Students seeking degrees from other universities or colleges who are interested in taking just one or two online courses can apply as a non-degree student at the GU undergraduate admission website or as a graduate special student at Graduate Admissions. Students may also apply through CCE for our PST, PSU and PSG courses that are cross-listed with undergraduate and graduate courses.

Get the Details

Fill out our inquiry form for a CCE Representative to contact you.

Inquiry Form

Apply Today

Create an account to start Your Applications.

Create an Account

Contact the Admissions Office?

Contact Us Today

Contact Us

Center for Continuing Education

Select what best describes your relationship to Gallaudet University so we can effectively route your email.
By submitting this form, I opt in to receive select information and deaf resources from Gallaudet University via email.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.