All international students enrolling in courses at Gallaudet will be required to submit payment in full prior to the start of the semester. This payment, including student’s tuition, room, board, and additional fees, must be received by the university before the student is permitted to move into the dorm and begin attending courses. For any questions with this policy, contact Mr. Jeffrey Leach.

For more details, please refer Payment Policy for International Students.

To find information on what financial resources Gallaudet offers, please visit Financial Resources.

For information on how to wire money to the university to pay for your university costs: Wire Transfer Information.

Information on F-1 Status and F-1 Transfer Form.

If you are a current student at a college in the U.S. and you want to transfer to Gallaudet University, you will need to submit the following required documents:

  • Completed Request for F-1 Transfer Form
  • Copy of Acceptance Letter from Gallaudet University
  • Completed Certification of Finances Form
  • Proof of financial capability to pay

For a F-1 Transfer Information Form, please visit ISSS Forms.

Get the Details

Fill out our inquiry form for an Admissions Counselor to contact you.

Inquiry Form

Apply Today

Create an account to start Your Applications.

Create an Account

Contact the Admissions Office?

Undergraduate Admissions

Contact Us

Undergraduate Admissions

Edward Miner Gallaudet Memorial Building


(202) 651-5050

9:00 am-4:30 pm
9:00 am-4:30 pm
9:00 am-4:30 pm
9:00 am-4:30 pm
9:00 am-4:30 pm

Select what best describes your relationship to Gallaudet University so we can effectively route your email.
By submitting this form, I opt in to receive select information and deaf resources from Gallaudet University via email.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.