Areas of Study

If Gallaudet University is your “transfer-in school,” it means that you are planning to leave another university in order to attend Gallaudet.

In order to transfer to Gallaudet, the student needs to submit the following required documents:

  • Completed Request for F-1 Transfer Form
  • Copy of Acceptance Letter from Gallaudet University
  • Completed Certification of Finances Form
  • Student’s sources of funds/required documents

Contact Us

International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)

Building 103 #101/102

(202) 250-2294

(202) 651-5150

(202) 803-7546

By submitting this form, I opt in to receive select information and deaf resources from Gallaudet University via email.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.