Areas of Study

All first-year and second-year undergraduate students are required to live on campus

First-year undergraduate students are defined as:

  • Incoming new students (including former English Language Institute students)
  • Incoming new transfers students

Second-year undergraduate students are defined as:

  • Students who are in their third and fourth semesters at Gallaudet University.

Please visit the Residency Requirement Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Contact Us

Residence Life and Housing

Ely Center 132

(202) 250-2988

(202) 651-5255

(202) 651-5757

By submitting this form, I opt in to receive select information and deaf resources from Gallaudet University via email.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.