The Commuter Program is committed to provide commuter students with a link to the campus community through programs, advocacy, and social events. Commuter Program also provides resources to assist students with their lives "outside" of Gallaudet.
- Provide programs and services that directly address the needs of commuter students.
- Inform students of campus events, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as an advocate for commuter students.
- Provide up-to-date information about off-campus housing, transportation, and parking.
- Encourage involvement with campus life beyond the classroom.